Saturday, February 7, 2015

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday

I'm very excited today to reveal the cover of

 NOT VANILLA - VOYEURISM, 

the first of three collaborations with my good friend,
 Jennifer Lynne.

Cover art by Willsin Rowe
Release Date - May 19, 2015

Each of the three releases will contain two novellettes based on a particular theme. Expect the sex to be anything but vanilla in these stories we characterize as a scoop of erotica with a little romance sprinkled on top!


Here's a little taste from my story, Lookin' Good.


   I don’t know if I would have gone for the plan if he’d discussed it with me ahead of time or not, but he didn’t, and I didn’t. Go along with it, I mean.
   Yet, here I am, creaming the panties I don’t have on, and clutching an empty shot glass to keep from touching myself. My insides are beginning to quiver, and like a junky, I need a fix. Thank God, Travis is here to give me one. 

Visit Jennifer Lynne's blog for a taste of her story, Watch Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment